Sunday, August 17, 2008

No time. No time.

Although I had high hopes of updating my blog regularly it's obvious that I failed. Sometimes I feel like I barely have time to shower regularly, let alone complete a coherent thought that is worthy of other's attention. Many things have happened in the past few weeks. The most monumental of these is that Isabella had her first birthday on August 16th! We celebrated this exciting occasion by staying home all day in hibernation from the 106 degree heat. I believe in not overdoing it at first, this ensures that there's always something to look forward to on the following birthday. Maybe next year we will increase the excitement level by taking a walk or even going out for a birthday dinner!


Ok, in actuality we did have a small birthday party the weekend prior and Isabella dressed up in a dreamy fairy princess dress. It was quite cute and I guarantee Isabella would much prefer to eat, sleep and bathe in the fairy dress rather than stare at it hanging so neatly in her closet.



All of the birthday action tired Isabella out....



I wish I had time to include more pictures and try to come up with witty comments but the night is short. In the past I would of said, "I don't have enough time," but I have made a pact with myself that I will not use the "no time" excuse. I promise that I will MAKE time for the things that really matter and unfortunately blogging is not on my top ten list. Goodnight for now!

1 comment:

Another Day said...

awww. Happy birthday Bella!

Khloe turns 1 in October. I can't even think of what to do. lol.